Tuesdays At The Cool Table With Cool Table Jay (Buyers Guide 15)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. The silk reversible bomber jacket by Common is dope. It reminds me of a cross between Givenchy and Versace, plus since it's reversible you don't always have to wear it on the flashy side. No pricing info yet because it's for the Fall/Winter 2012 season.
1 of 10
2. 2. Christian Louboutin Papiounet Flat is an espadrille-like shoe out this season. There are quite a few color variations, one of which has a CL crest/patch on it, but I like the basic black with the tassle. It looks like something I would definitely wear during the summer on a very casusal day and even though it is a basic shoe, it still carries a $465 price tag.
2 of 10
3. 3. Jimmy Choo Boat Shoe is probably the only shoe that I have seen from the Jimmy Choo Men's collection that I would honestly wear. I'm already a big fan of boat shoes and low top casual shoes in general, but the denim and the orange hit on the laces really set these off. Available now for $650.
3 of 10
4. 4. Nike Sportswear Destroyer Trench is seriously one of the flyest hybrids of their Destroyer varsity jacket that I have seen thus far. The jacket's body is made of a technical cotton blend to protect you in inclement weather, but the sleeves are full suede. As an added bonus it was made in Italy which may explain the $900 price tag.
4 of 10
5. 5. Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs Book by Rizzoli chronicles the history of the Louis Vuitton empire from its start up until its current standings now under the direction of Marc Jacobs. I have really been on the "coffee table book" kick recently and this is one I would love to add to my collection. Due out in April at Vuitton & Rizzoli locations.
5 of 10
6. 6. Supreme basketball tank top is something that the streetwear kid/ Supreme lover in me loves. Add that to the fact that I began wearing tanks last summer and I kind of got over my fear of being "too skinny" and just said f- it and started wearing tank tops. It's part of the Spring/Summer 2012 collection but has not been released just yet so no pricing info. But if I had to guess I'd say it would be about $65-80.
6 of 10
7. 7. The Library Table by KRUMNIKL ENVIRONMENTS is one of the coolest coffee tables I have seen. With slots specifically for coffee table books that don't intefere with the surface of the actual table.
7 of 10
8. 8. FLAPH x Barneys Bespoke Shirt is a collaboration with Japanese brand FLAPH and NY retailer Barneys. I really like the red/white/blue ribbed cuffs paired with the spread collar. It is a very unique twist on the basic blue oxford. For $245 at Barneys NY or FLAPH locations in Japan.
8 of 10
9. 9. Undefeated x Puma Clyde is set to release this season in a variety of pastel colors but the orange just spoke to me! Definitely a great color for the summer and is also my favorite color in general. No pricing info yet, but don't expect to break the bank on these.
9 of 10
10. 10. The medium length studded round scarf by Brooklyn Zoo Apparel is one of my favorites from the collection of cool scarves that they make. I know it's getting warm but if worn as a fashion piece, this can definitely transition to the warmer months or as an acessory to an outfit you will wear indoors. $255 at http://www.etsy.com/shop/brooklynzooapparel
10 of 10