It may not grant her a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, but Kim Kardashian’s post-pregnancy looks are totally on track to all things amazing. Yesterday, Kim was spotted pushing a baby stroller for the first time ever while supporting her man Kanye as he went to battle it out with Jimmy Kimmel, and she looked absolutely chic in a navy dress and navy coat. But the real stunner of the look are her over-the-knee boots.
The beauties are a creation by none other than 3.1 Phillip Lim and are crafted of lightly grained leather. This pull-on over-the-knee boot is designed with a stud-close gusseted topline.
The best thing about the boot? While the price may be a little on the high side, ringing in at the register at $975, they are a perfect match for the oversized satchel from Phillip Lim’s collaborative line with Target. The satchel can now be found on eBay for the ups of $89 plus.
All in all, we’re going to give Kim’s look an A+ for comfort and accessibility; motherhood looks great on her. Check out another snap of Kim working her 3.1 Phillip Lim booties below.
1. Kanye & Kim Push Nori As They Leave Yeezy's Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.
2. Kanye West Gears Up For An Intense Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.
3. Kanye Had On His New Favorite Shoes As He Arrived.
4. Kim Kardashian Spotted Leaving "Jimmy Kimmel Live" With North West In Tow.
5. Kanye, Kim, & Nori Leave Jimmy Kimmel Following Yeezy's Breakthrough Interview.
6. Kanye West & Kim K. Push Nori In Her Stroller As They Leave An Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.
7. A Blonde Kim Kardashian & Her Boo Kanye West Were Seen Leaving An Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.
8. Kanye West & Kim K. Push Nori In Her Stroller As They Leave An Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.
9. Kanye West Pushes His Baby Girl Nori As He And Kim Leave His Interview.
PHOTO CREDIT: WENN, SPLASH NEWS