It may not grant her a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, but Kim Kardashian’s post-pregnancy looks are totally on track to all things amazing. Yesterday, Kim was spotted pushing a baby stroller for the first time ever while supporting her man Kanye as he went to battle it out with Jimmy Kimmel, and she looked absolutely chic in a navy dress and navy coat. But the real stunner of the look are her over-the-knee boots.
The beauties are a creation by none other than 3.1 Phillip Lim and are crafted of lightly grained leather. This pull-on over-the-knee boot is designed with a stud-close gusseted topline.
The best thing about the boot? While the price may be a little on the high side, ringing in at the register at $975, they are a perfect match for the oversized satchel from Phillip Lim’s collaborative line with Target. The satchel can now be found on eBay for the ups of $89 plus.
All in all, we’re going to give Kim’s look an A+ for comfort and accessibility; motherhood looks great on her. Check out another snap of Kim working her 3.1 Phillip Lim booties below.
1. Kanye & Kim Push Nori As They Leave Yeezy's Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.Source:INF 1 of 9
2. Kanye West Gears Up For An Intense Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.Source:Wenn 2 of 9
3. Kanye Had On His New Favorite Shoes As He Arrived.Source:Wenn 3 of 9
4. Kim Kardashian Spotted Leaving "Jimmy Kimmel Live" With North West In Tow.Source:Splash 4 of 9
5. Kanye, Kim, & Nori Leave Jimmy Kimmel Following Yeezy's Breakthrough Interview.Source:Splash 5 of 9
6. Kanye West & Kim K. Push Nori In Her Stroller As They Leave An Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.Source:INF 6 of 9
7. A Blonde Kim Kardashian & Her Boo Kanye West Were Seen Leaving An Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.Source:INF 7 of 9
8. Kanye West & Kim K. Push Nori In Her Stroller As They Leave An Interview With Jimmy Kimmel.Source:Wenn 8 of 9
9. Kanye West Pushes His Baby Girl Nori As He And Kim Leave His Interview.Source:INF 9 of 9
PHOTO CREDIT: WENN, SPLASH NEWS