I called Kimora when I saw all the gossip spreading about her and Djimon splitting and she said it was a waste of energy to comment. Most people don’t respond to the media’s mischief, but it’s my job since I own a website (GlobalGrind.com). And I’ll certainly do it for her and my family.
The one question that I can’t answer is what mean person would dedicate so much time and thought to fabricate so many false statements in one article? I don’t know. Worse, what newspaper printed such unfounded rumors? Answer? The New York Daily News.
Anyhow, let me set the record straight.
1. Kimora and Djimon are fine.
2. Kimora and Djimon are both doing extremely well in their respective endeavors and businesses and don’t need to fight over or waste energy on money issues.
3. I damn sure don’t pay nor have I ever paid alimony (Kimora does just fine). In no way do I support their lifestyle, so please don’t say they are fighting over MY money.
4. Yes she’s selling a house, but she hasn’t lived in it for several years since she built the house they currently reside in.
5. As for friction between us? There is none. I feel like I’m part of their family. Djimon and Kenzo are like my blood and Kimora is my best friend. We are partners in various businesses and in the really important business of raising our beautiful children.
So I hope this clears a few things up.
Meet The 2023 McDonald's Black & Positively Golden Change Leaders
WTF! Bashid McLean Poses For A Photo With His Mother's Decapitated Head! (PHOTOS)
Lauryn Hill, Method Man, Summer Walker, Jeezy & Many More Tore Down The Stage At Mary J. Blige's Strength of a Woman Festival & Summit
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
They're Not Babies Anymore: Our Favorite Celebrity Kids 2023 Prom Photos [Gallery]
The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
20 Of Our Favorite Celebrity Nipples (NSFW PHOTOS)