Some of the greatest hits in music are about love and romantic relationships, but what about your friends?
It’s not easy finding a best friend forever, but when you find a friend who will hold you down through thick and thin, keep them by your side.
Friendship is just as important as love and romance, and when love doesn’t love you, guess who will be by your side?
Yup, that’s right. Your best friend!
Today is National Best Friend Day, so GlobalGrind decided to round up the 10 best friendship songs music has to offer.
From lending a shoulder to cry on to giving great advice, friendship really is forever.
Celebrate National Best Friend Day, call your best friend, and take a listen to the 10 best friendship songs below!
10. 50 Cent & Olivia “Best Friend”
9. Brandy “Best Friend”
8. Vitamin C “Graduation (Friends Forever)”
7. Mariah Carey “Anytime You Need A Friend”
6. Andrew Gold “Thank You For Being A Friend”
5. TLC “What About Your Friends”
4. Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z “Umbrella”
3. The Beatles “With A Little Help From My Friends”
2. The Rembrandts “I’ll Be There For You”
1. Bill Withers “Lean On Me”
Our Fave Celebs In Raf Simons To Celebrate The Historic Brand's Closing [Gallery]
AT&T Dream In Black Celebrates 50 Years of Hip-Hop
Side By Side: 8 Unlikely Hip Hop Collaborations We Never Knew We Needed
The History You Never Knew About The Hip Hop Hits You Love
For The Ladies: Five Queens Confidently Killing It In Hip Hop
Actor Lance Gross Shares His Journey, Talks Diverse Representation in Film and More with Current HBCU Student
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
A Brighter Future for Black Women in STEM: Kimberly Bryant and HBCU Student Cadence Patrick Are Making It Happen