Calvin Harris’ career has skyrocketed over the past year.
His breakout single “Feel So Close” solidified the Scottish spinner’s impact on the U.S. music scene, and since then, has launched him into the exclusive circle of hot international DJs.
Over the past year, Calvin has been working tirelessly on his forthcoming album 18 Months, which features artists like Ellie Goulding, Ne-Yo, Florence + The Machine, Rihanna and Tinie Tempah.
18 Months is set to be released October 29.
Check out Calvin Harris’ new tracklist below!
- Calvin Harris 18 Months Tracklist
- 1. Green Valley
- 2. Bounce (featuring Kelis)
- 3. Feel So Close
- 4. We Found Love (Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris)
- 5. We’ll Be Coming Back (featuring Example)
- 6. Mansion
- 7. Iron (Nicky Romero featuring Calvin Harris)
- 8. I Need Your Love (featuring Ellie Goulding)
- 9. Drinking from the Bottle (featuring Tinie Tempah)
- 10. Sweet Nothing (feat Florence Welch)
- 11. School
- 12. Here 2 China (with Dillon Francis, featuring Dizzee Rascal)
- 13. Let’s Go (featuring Ne-Yo)
- 14. Awooga
- 15. Thinking About You (featuring Ayah Marar)