Oh, the Huxtables: One of TV’s favorite families.
If you’re anything like us, while watching The Cosby Show there were probably a lot of moments you wished the Huxtable family could just adopt you as their own. Think about it: you’d live in an awesome brownstone in Brooklyn, your parents (Cliff and Clair) were a doctor and lawyer respectively (they got money), and almost every celebration or problem was solved with some sort of musical rendition. Enough said.
Not convinced? Let us break this down for you.
1. At any given moment, you could be swept into a dance/musical routine like this…
2. Because you’d have a brother/son who’d make raps out of Shakespeare stories.
3. Denise’s style was always on point. Being her sister meant you had access to her closet of wonder and could
steal borrow her clothes.
Exhibit C (Vanessa was killing that fringed vest):
4. As a matter of fact, the whole Huxtable crew was rather stylish and the term “Cosby Sweater” wasn’t coined for no reason. A fresh family unit always wins.
5. Girl troubles? A dad like Cliff Huxtable knew how to draw those emotions out…in song of course.
6. Because Clair Huxtable always kept it real with her kids.
And even with people who weren’t her kids…
7. “Peter-from-across-the-street” was the cutest neighbor ever.
8. Because you’d have that one member that’d randomly disappear and reappear, but you still loved her…
9. Clair and Cliff were probably the most genuinely in-love TV parents.
10. And they would always let you sleep in their bed whenever you got scared.
PHOTO CREDIT: Giphy, Tumblr, Blogger
Meet The 2023 McDonald's Black and Positively Golden Change Leaders: 10 Young, Black Leaders Who Are Leading The Way to a Better Future
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
WTF! Bashid McLean Poses For A Photo With His Mother's Decapitated Head! (PHOTOS)
HORRIFIC! Footage Shows Two Girls Brutally Beating 16-Year-Old Before Holding Her Down To Be Raped (GRAPHIC)
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Ken Jeong, aka Mr. Chow, On What It's Like Showing His Small Winkie In "The Hangover 3"
The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)