Season nine’s highly anticipated second-half of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered on Sunday night on E!, and the K-krew is back with a vengeance.
In the premiere episode, we got many answers to the questions that were looming since the last season ended. The rumor mill was buzzing about Kourtney Kardashian being pregnant with her third child, which she confirmed in a clip shown during the premiere episode.
Check out the other things we learned from watching KUWTK last night.
1. Khloe and Scott have come a long way since the earlier seasons.
If you were a KUWTK fan from the beginning, then you know that Khloe and Scott were not the best of friends; they were more like enemies. But with Khloe’s divorce drama and Scott dealing with his parents’ death, they seem to be each other’s ‘shoulder to cry on’ this season.
2. Kris Jenner is 58 going on 30.
The mom of six is not afraid show off her sexy side – no matter what age she is. Although Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe taunted their mom having a panty-less photoshoot in the pool, Kim apologized to her and they made up by taking a selfie.
3. Kim is a MILF. Obviously.
4. Kris and Kim have had a subtle competition going on for years.
When Kim and her friend Larsa were headed to pole dancing classes, Kris insisted she’d come along, only upsetting Kim, who thinks her mom should act her own age and not try to have a “MILF-off.”
5. Kris is single and ready to mingle.
When Bruce moved out at the end of Season 8, it left fans wondering where that would leave the estranged couple. Judging by her pole dancing classes and night out at the Rick Ross concert with Diddy, Kris is definitely ready to mingle.
6. Divorce has done Khloe’s body some good, but she’s having a difficult time letting her old life go.
When the family came over to help Khloe pack up her newly sold house, she got major anxiety as Kris, Kim and Bruce proceeded to throw stuff in boxes and attempted to throw away Lamar’s things. Kim reassured Khloe, “Sorry to break it to you, but he’s not coming back to get this stuff.”
7. We may not get to see a lot of Rob this season.
Rob didn’t appear in this season’s premiere episode and wasn’t shown in the clips regarding upcoming episodes. Judging by him skipping Kim’s wedding, Rob might want out of the whole fame game as he struggles with his weight.
8. Although they have completely taken over the world, the Kardashians are human just like us.
From major deaths, to divorces, to babies, this season we get to see a more genuine side of the usually glamorous family.
9. Despite going through such a sensitive situation, Khloe still gives the best life advice.
PHOTO CREDIT: Inf, Splash, Tumblr, Instagram