OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. GIVEAWAY IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
SPONSORED BY: Interactive One, LLC (the “Sponsor”) located at 850 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10022.
The Fast and The Furious Giveaway (“Giveaway”) will begin on Monday, April 6th, 2015 at 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time and end Monday, April, 6th, 2014 at 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (“Giveaway Period”). This Giveaway will be conducted exclusively online while supplies last. Seven (7) winners will each be awarded: one (1) movie gift card an Approximate Retail Value of $25.00. Total Giveaway ARV is $175.00.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, and complete the following actions below in order to enter and take part in this Giveaway.
HOW TO ENTER / EXECUTION:
Readers of GlobalGrind.com (“Participating Website”) must do the following:
- Have a valid Twitter account; and
- Be the First to tweet the hashtag “#GGFF7” during the Giveaway Period.
- Winners will be selected from Qualified Entrants. A Qualified Entrant is an Entrant who satisfies the Eligibility Requirements set forth above and Eligibility Restrictions set forth below, and will be notified on the following dates:
Every hour from 1pm to 7pm the first person to tweet #GGFF7 will win.
- Winner 1 1:00pm
- Winner 2 2:00pm
- Winner 3 3:00pm
- Winner 4 4:00pm
- Winner 5 5:00pm
- Winner 6 6:00pm
- Winner 7 7:00pm
- Winners will have 24 hours from notification to claim Hourly Prize or Hourly Prize will be forfeited.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the Twitter.com account at the time the entry was made.
- Any registration information and/or submissions provided by participants for purposes of this Giveaway will be disclosed Sponsor, and not to Twitter.com.
- This Giveaway is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- All decisions made by the Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Giveaway are final.
- The Giveaway is open to Qualified Entrants only.
- Employees of Sponsor, Radio One, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, Participating Websites, radio stations and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in or win this Giveaway. For purposes of this Giveaway, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
- Participants may only win once during this Giveaway.
PRIZES: Seven (7) winners will each be awarded the following:
a. One (1) Fandango gift card ARV + $25.00.
- No substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Giveaway winners must sign and date official Sponsor release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the Weekly Prize.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the Sponsor. Each selected Qualified Entrant will be notified by phone) after being selected (e.g., date of drawing), and each selected Qualified Entrant will then have 24 hours to respond with their information. If the winner or selected Qualified Entrant is unable to be contacted within 24 hours of the drawing date, is ineligible, fails to claim a Weekly Prize or fails to return completed and executed release forms and affidavits, if applicable and as required by Sponsor, or if the Weekly Prize notification or Weekly Prize is returned undeliverable, that Weekly Prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of Sponsor, an alternate Qualified Entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries.
- If for any reason a Giveaway winner decides not to accept the Weekly Prize awarded, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the Weekly Prize. It will be at the discretion of Sponsor if another Entrant will be selected as the winner if time permits.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the Prize.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- Entrants agree that the Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, or from Entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of Qualified Entrants participating during the Giveaway Period.
- By participating in the Giveaway, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Giveaway, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the Weekly Prize. By entering this Giveaway, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Giveaway sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Giveaway.
- All Giveaway winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any Weekly Prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold the Website, Sponsor, any other Giveaway parties and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Giveaway participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded Weekly Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in Weekly Prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their Weekly Prize.
- Sponsor retains the right to disqualify any Entrant if all Giveaway rules are not followed. Giveaway void if prohibited by law.
- Sponsor is not responsible for the inability of any Entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, internet registration or text entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Giveaway. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that Entrant to disqualification.
- By accepting the Weekly Prize, the winner acknowledges that Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Weekly Prize furnished in connection with the Giveaway. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Giveaway, including; cancellation of the Giveaway as a result of the occurrence of events not within Sponsor’s control and, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur, Sponsor may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by Sponsor in lieu of the Prize originally awarded.
- If for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Giveaway is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Giveaway entries, or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s, control which, Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway at Its sole discretion.
- Copies of Giveaway rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in the offices of Interactive One, located at 850 Third Avenue, Third Floor, New York, NY 10022.
- Any and all claims arising directly or indirectly from the Administration of this Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. For all such matters, each Party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the State of New York and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- The Official Sponsor of this Giveaway is Interactive One, LLC (“IONE”). All decisions made by the Official Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Giveaway are final.