Mixtape Migos are back.
Mid-summer, the Atlanta trio released Yung Rich Nation, which didn’t receive favorable reviews, but they’re not letting an album flop hold them back.
Best known for their mixtapes, Takeoff, Offset, and Quavo release a 15-track project titled Back To The Bando. The tape doesn’t boast any guest features, but it does have production from the usual suspects like Zaytoven, Dun Deal, Drumma Boy, OG Parker, and more.
Stream the free project down below. Also, check out their “Trap Problems” video as well.
Migos – Back To The Bando Tracklisting
1. Migos – See What I’m Saying (Intro) [Prod. By Deko & OG Parker]
2. Migos – Back To the Bando [Prod. By Zaytoven]
3. Migos – Burnt Out [Prod. By Zaytoven]
4. Migos – Forrest Whitaker [Prod. By Dun Deal]
5. Migos – Rich Nigga Still Trappin’ [Prod. By Murda Beatz]
6. Migos – Came From Nothing [Prod. By Dun Deal]
7. Migos – Trap Problems [Prod. By Dun Deal]
8. Migos – Slanging [Prod. By Zaytoven]
9. Migos – Asking For Money [Prod. By Zaytoven]
10. Migos – Look At My Dab [Prod. By Dumma Boy]
11. Migos – Check [Prod. By Black Akademy]
12. Migos – Pamela [Prod. By Zaytoven]
13. Migos – Say So [Prod. By Zaytoven]
14. Migos – Neighborhood Scientists [Prod. By Zaytoven]
15. Migos – Unleashed [Prod. By OG Parker]