According to the entertainment website, Odom reportedly spent the weekend at the brothel, where he took an herbal substitute for Viagra while partying with some of the brothel’s employees.
Reports say that a friend allegedly found Odom unconscious in his room. According to E!, staff at the hotel immediately called 911. An emergency operator instructed the staff to put Odom on his side when he began spitting up fluid.
“On Tuesday afternoon, someone went into Odom’s room and found him unconscious. The person rolled the former NBA star over and saw fluid streaming out of his mouth. An ambulance took Lamar to Pahrump hospital, where doctors intubated him … an indication he could not breathe on his own.
Despite initial reports he was airlifted to the hospital, E! reports that the 6’10 basketball star was transported by ambulance because of his stature.
According to a sheriff’s statement, Odom was stabilized and is currently being observed at Desert View Hospital.
Odom was previously married to reality star Khloe Kardashian. His NBA career included successful stints with the Los Angeles Lakers and the Dallas Mavericks.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Meet The 2023 McDonald's Black and Positively Golden Change Leaders: 10 Young, Black Leaders Who Are Leading The Way to a Better Future
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
WTF! Bashid McLean Poses For A Photo With His Mother's Decapitated Head! (PHOTOS)
Watch: BET+ Debuts 'First Lady of BMF: Tonesha Welch Story' Trailer & First Look Photos
GOATED: Happy 42nd Birthday To Serena Williams!
HORRIFIC! Footage Shows Two Girls Brutally Beating 16-Year-Old Before Holding Her Down To Be Raped (GRAPHIC)
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend