Ten weeks and counting.
hit single is saying hello to another week at number one on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart. Since its release in October 2015, “ Adele’s Hello” has sold more than 3.7 million digital copies. The smash single joins an illustrious club and is now one of 31 other songs that spent 10 weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
This isn’t the first time Adele took over the charts. Four years ago, her mega hit
“Rolling In The Deep” spent seven weeks at number one.
SOURCE: Billboard | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
When We Were Young: 15 Photos Of Adele Throughout The Years
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Still a 19-year-old on the rise.
1 of 15
2. The 20-year-old was finding her lane.
2 of 15
3. Yet to achieve success in the U.S., Adele was a force to be reckoned with in the UK.
3 of 15
4. Before snagging all of the major awards, Adele was just another nominee in attendance.
4 of 15
5. Finally, a Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
5 of 15
6. Another one, Grammy for Best New Artist in 2009.
6 of 15
7. Her success in America was undeniable.
7 of 15
8. 21 was just starting production when Adele hit up the "Sex and the City" premiere.
8 of 15
9. After finishing her second album, Adele's look got a lot more grown and sexy.
9 of 15
10. Working on 21.
10 of 15
11. Following her throat surgery, Adele got back to work.
11 of 15
12. "Skyfall" received the Golden Globe for Best Original Song in 2013.
12 of 15
13. In 2012, Adele became the second female artist to win six awards in one night.
13 of 15
14. She surpassed the Beatles after her second album spent 16 weeks at the top of the US Billboard 200 chart.
14 of 15
15. 25 never looked so good.
15 of 15