We thought Meek Mill was going to start 2016 on a good foot, but instead, he put his foot in his mouth—again.
The past 48 hours have been tough for the Philly rapper. After taking subliminal shots at 50 Cent on “Gave ‘Em Hope,” Nicki’s bae has been busy beefing with the Queens rapper on social media.
Didn’t Meek learn anything after losing his battle with Drake? Apparently, not.
Teaming up with MMG’s in-house producer Beats Billionaire and Tdot Illdude, Meek takes a break from the beef with a new track titled “Problem.”
After months of teasing, Meek’s Dreamchasers 4 mixtape is set to arrive in the coming weeks. Take a listen to Meek’s latest below.
Nicki & Meek Mill's Most Awkward But Loving Moments
8 photos Launch gallery
1. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can't wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊
1 of 8
2. Gimme $20! Here's another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.
2 of 8
3. Ride or Die.
3 of 8
4. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.
4 of 8
5. #Pittsburgh 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
5 of 8
6. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE'M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthicke
6 of 8
7 of 8
8. The final count was 19,150 people!!!!!! No. Dallas runs the world. I'm serious. Best night ever. Wow. #ThePinkprintTOUR
8 of 8