Another year, another Forbes list.
This time, Forbes is kicking off their annual cash kings list with a new class of youngin’s under 30 working their way to the top.
While Diddy, Jay Z, and Dr. Dre topped
last year’s Hip-Hop Cash Kings list, new artists like Fetty Wap, , and Metro Boomin top 2016’s Hip-Hop Cash Princes rundown. G-Eazy
Unfortunately, Forbes’ Hip-Hop Cash Princes list doesn’t include the major figures we’re used to seeing with the Cash Kings list, but with the help of a handpicked panel of judges including Charlamagne Tha God, Atlantic Records execs, musician Starski, and Forbes staffers, they were able to get the job done based off touring, popularity, and sales.
Find out who else joins Fetty Wap, Metro Boomin, G-Eazy, and Boi-1da over at
SOURCE: Forbes | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
17 Photos Of Fetty Wap Living The Good Life
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Receiving the key to his hometown of Patterson, NJ.
1 of 17
2. Hanging with Coke Boy (and Khloe Kardashian ex) French Montana. Could Fetty date a member of the klan next?
2 of 17
3. 10 bands, 50 bands, 100 bands.
3 of 17
4. Trying out his brand new Yeezys.
4 of 17
5. King Shit, Sippin King Shit out the bottle.
5 of 17
6. Bling, Bling all day.
6 of 17
7. Chilling with Kid Ink in the club.
7 of 17
8. "In love with the money, I ain't never letting go."
8 of 17
9. Boss Meetings.
9 of 17
10. On top of that cherry red Ferrari.
10 of 17
11. Sky Walking.
11 of 17
12. "Ever got advice from Ye? Ever got a phone call from Drake? Ever been on stage with Good Music … Imma beginner in this shit … Fuck are youuu doin 💯"
12 of 17
13. Wap, Ty Dolla $ign, Kid Ink.
13 of 17
14. Proud Dad.
14 of 17
15. First class in the air.
15 of 17
16. "Dreamin' 'bout the money … & ya still on my hair lol 💯"
16 of 17
17. Fetty and Wiz bro out.
17 of 17