Drake’s looking for revenge all Summer Sixteen, and he’s starting by flooding his city with advertisements.
As All-Star Weekend quickly approaches, Drake is placing Views From The 6 billboards all around Toronto. Photographer Re.Mark posted a beautiful picture of the ad from a high-rise building in Toronto, but according to other folks on social media, there are more Views From The 6 photos randomly placed around “The Six.”
The Views album is scheduled to drop sometime in April. You can also catch Rihanna and Drake together in the ANTI singer’s “Work” music video, which is set to release any day now.
PHOTO CREDIT: Re.Mark Instagram, Twitter
The Beautiful Women In Drake's "Hotline Bling" Music Video
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Portia Jenkins
1 of 12
2. #HOTLINEBLING #DRAKE #DIRECTORX
2 of 12
3. HEALTHY EATING DOES WORK. 36DD 26 44 💪💪😍
3 of 12
4. #TBT BLACKMENS MAGAZINE SHOOT:) lol my first and last time wearing a weave . Lol I came to the shoot with my Real hair big & curly and decided to change my look up with this wig 😦 lol kinda cute though
4 of 12
6. "HOTLINE BLING" x @champagnepapi x @idirectorx
6 of 12
8. Ravishing In Red.
8 of 12
9. Popular ting by @BrandonAlmengo
9 of 12
10. Say Hello To Raven....
10 of 12