From Compton to a funky planet, Kendrick Lamar can exist just about anywhere.
The Cali emcee reunites with funk legend George Clinton in his new “Ain’t That Funkin’ Kinda Hard On You? (Remix)” music video with Ice Cube. George Clinton appeared on the opening track – “Wesley’s Theory” – of Kendrick’s Grammy Award-winning album To Pimp A Butterfly.
Kendrick, Cube, and Clinton travel from earth to a funky planet where partying and beautiful women are the norm. In the video, K.Dot spits the same verse we heard on his untitled unmastered track “untitled 08.” Initially, Kendrick wrote the verse for his collaboration with George, but repurposed it for his own project that dropped a few weeks back.
Watch Kendrick hold his own with the old Gs up top.
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).
1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.
2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.
4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #Shameless
5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.
6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.
7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.
8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.
9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.
10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!
11 of 11