Source: Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty
has yet another beautiful reflection of God’s grace to sing about. Lauryn Hill
Earlier this week, news broke that the singer’s eldest son,
Zion, welcomed his first child, and L Boogie’s first grandchild into the world. The 41-year-old glam-ma took to Instagram to share the first photo of her grandbaby Zephaniah, simply captioning the gorgeous pic, “the joy.”
19-year-old Zion is known as the inspiration behind Lauryn’s 1998 hit song “To Zion.” It’s a beautiful thing when your babies have babies. Congrats to the Marley family!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kelly Rowland, Lauryn Hill, Bradley Cooper, & More!
11 photos Launch gallery
1. She woke up like this! Pregnant Olivia Wilde was seen leaving the gym in West Hollywood.
1 of 11
2. Lauryn Hill is photographed in a fashionable frenzy leaving the David Letterman Show and signing autographs for fans.
2 of 11
3. Suki Waterhouse and Bradley Cooper try to make a discreet exit while leaving the premiere of "The Grand Budapest Hotel."
3 of 11
4. Welcome to the winners' circle! Leonardo DiCaprio, director Martin Scorsese, and Jonah Hill pose for photos with the Cinema Vanguard Award, where DiCaprio and Scorsese were both honored.
4 of 11
5. Thank God for the glam squad! A model at the Mark and Estel 2014 fasion show prepares to walk the runway by texting her worries away.
5 of 11
6. Who parties harder than these girls? Our favorite celebrity women got together to walk the runway for the Go Red For Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 fashion show.
6 of 11
7. Pretty in polka dots! Kelly Rowland strikes a pose, showing off her awesome biceps before watching the JC Obando fashion show in NYC.
7 of 11
8. Alicia Quarles gets her dance on as she makes her way down the runway at the Go Red for Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show in NYC.
8 of 11
9. Three's company for actress AnnaSophia Robb, Model Ireland Baldwin and Bella Thorne, who attended the Go Red For Women The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show.
9 of 11
10. Adrienne Bailon and Jackie Cruz start off Fashion Week the right way by looking fab at the Desigual show at Lincoln Center.
10 of 11
11. Joe Jonas and his date Blanda Eggenschwiler were photographed sittin' pretty in the front row at the Richard Chai fashion show in NYC.
11 of 11