1. In 2008’s “Taken,” Liam played Bryan Mills, a retired CIA agent who travels across Europe and relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter. Here’s the classic “Phone Speech.”
2. In “The Other Man,” Liam plays Peter, a husband who suspects his wife of adultery and sets out to track down the other man in her life. It’s basically “Taken,” but during a breakup.
3. In “The Next Three Days,” Russell Crowe takes on Liam’s usual role, but Liam is schooling him on how it works when the whole world is after you and you’re trying to save the person you love. Basically “Taken” with someone else.
4. In “Unknown,” Liam wakes from a coma to find out someone has taken his identity and again, the whole world is out to get him. Think “Taken,” but without a wallet.
5. After a plane crash in Alaska, 6 oil workers try to survive the wild. So “The Grey” is basically “Taken” with wolves.
6. “A Walk Among the Tombstones” is a great film. With that said, I give you “Taken” in a cemetery.
7. Let’s do Bryan Mills one more time…”TAKEN 3.”
8. Throw Common and Robocop into the mix and you have “Run All Night.” It’s vintage Liam Neeson, Common at his very best, and those two going toe-to-toe. #SlowClaps.
You May Also Like