1. George Clooney and wife Amal Clooney were picture perfect on the red carpet, her in Dior and him in a classic tux.
2. Amy Adams slayed in Versace with Tiffany jewels.
3. Lorde donned a custom Narciso Rodriquez outfit and Neil Lane jewels.
4. Lana Del Rey wore a vintage Travilla dress, vintage shoes, and a Ferragamo clutch.
5. Kate Hudson was white hot in this Versace number.
6. Catherine Zeta Jones was smoking in this red hot number.
7. Emma Stone kept it classic in Lanvin.
8. Reese Witherspoon channeled old Hollywood in her Calvin Klein gown.
9. Heidi Klum looked fierce in Versace.
10. Channing Tatum looked dapper in Gucci, while his wife Jenna Tatum wore a Roberto Cavalli dress with Brian Atwood shoes.
11. Jessica Chastain looked sleek in Atelier Versace and Piaget jewelry.
12. Melissa McCarthy opted for a ‘Do It Yourself’ look this year.
13. Anna Kendrick was pretty in pink in Monique Lhullier.
14. Jake Gyllenhall brought sister Maggie as his date on the red carpet. He rocked a classic tux, while she donned a pink satin gown.
15. OITNB star Taryn Manning opted for a little black dress.
16. Funnyman Kevin Hart looked fly in his black tux with white lining, while his fiancée Eniko Parish looked flawless in a long white gown.
17. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo looked amazing on the red carpet with him in a classic tux and Behati in a KaufmanFranco dress.
18. Tina Fey channeled classic Hollywood in a two-toned Antonio Berardi dress and Amy Poehler wore an electric blue Stella McCartney gown.
19. Matt Bomer looked picture perfect in a simple tux.
20. Allison Williams stunned in a ruby Armani Prive dress.
21. Lena Dunham wore a red Stella McCartney dress.
22. Quvenzhane Wallis looked adorable in Armani Junior.
23. Dakota Johnson wore this metallic Chanel couture gown.
24. Zosia Mamet rocked this two-toned Andrew Gn number.
25. OITNB star Laura Prepon wore this black ruffle ensemble.
26. Kelly Osbourne rocked a Georges Chakra gown.
27. Danielle Brooks wore a Carmen Marc Valvo dress with Badgley Mischka shoes.
28. Giuliana Rancic donned a blush Maria Lucia Hohan dress.
29. Emmanuelle Chriqui wore a curve-hugging sequined gown.
30. Rosamund Pike wore a stunning Vera Wang dress.
31. Adrian Grenier rocked this purple on black tuxedo.
32. Maria Menounos donned a navy blue beaded dress by Gabriela Cadena.
33. Uzo Aduba wore this sexy Randi Rahm gown.
34. Matthew McConaughey kept it classy in a tux, while his wife Camila Alves wore a blush Monique Lhuillier column dress.
You May Also Like