1. Emma Stone flashed a million-dollar smile in a red dress and black heels.
2. Jennifer Lopez won again in another stunning plunge gown.
3. Joan Smalls looked fierce in Balmain.
4. Gaga looked gorg in black.
5. Aaron Rogers and Olivia Munn also got in on the after-party fun.
6. Karlie Kloss struck a pose in a sheer all-black ensemble.
7. Keke Palmer held it down for young Hollywood in all white.
8. Solange swapped out her all red Oscars look for an elegant white gown.
9. Vin Diesel kept things casual.
10. Common celebrated his Oscar win.
11. Rita Ora was stunning in black.
12. The hottest mother/daughter duo to arrive was Lisa Bonet and Zoe Kravitz.
13. Zoe Saldana flaunted her post-baby beauty.
14. Jay Z accompanied wife Beyonce to the festivities.
15. Cody Simpson and Gigi Hadid arrived in two very different looks.
16. Nina Dobrev knew red was the color of the night.
17. Paula Patton kept things formal for the after-party.
18. Sia being Sia.
19. Newly engaged Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish complimented each other well.
20. Miranda Kerr showed some skin in a sexy stunner.
21. Selena Gomez let her long locks flourish.
22. Kate Upton went for sophisticated black.
23. Miley Cyrus did a walk through in printed pants and bright lips.
24. Amy Adams knows red hair and a blue dress go perfectly.
25. Christina Aguilera looked amazing with a high ponytail glam.
26. Heidi Klum dazzled in a shimmering gown.
27. Chloe Grace Moretz attended in a short frock.
28. Sofia Vergara and her beau Joe Manganiello.
29. Lupita Nyong’o was flawless. Per usual.
You May Also Like