1. It’s been reported that if an American high schooler wore green on Thursday in the 50s and 60s, he/she was assumed to be gay. Yep, ignorance is not new kids.Source:Getty
2. Reggae rapper Elephant Man was born on Thursday, September 11, 1975.Source:Getty
3. Nigerian Novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie was also born on a Thursday—September 15, 1977.Source:Getty
4. In Australia, movie premieres are often held on Thursdays.Source:Getty
5. On ‘Thirsty Thursdays,’ Americans are known to drink heavily and/or post thirst traps on Instagram.Source:Getty
This tradition started in college, because no class (or fewer classes) on Friday—duh.
6. Thursday is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter represents abundance, prosperity, and expansion.Source:Getty
7. We all know ‘Throwback Thursdays,’ which are used to reminisce about all things old and nostalgic.Source:Getty
8. And last but not least, actress Charlize Theron was born on Thursday too—August 7, 1975.Source:Getty
Black History Month 2023: Today's Freedom Fighters
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
20 Of Our Favorite Celebrity Nipples (NSFW PHOTOS)
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Ken Jeong, aka Mr. Chow, On What It's Like Showing His Small Winkie In "The Hangover 3"
"Naatu Naatu" Google Search Skyrockets After Historic Oscars Win But Fans Were Not Pleased With The "Brown Passing" Performance
The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
How Black Are You? Take This Quick Quiz To Find Out...