1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.Source:Getty
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.Source:Getty
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry’s eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.Source:Getty
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume…not even at a lingerie-themed party.Source:Getty
5. Clearly, this was Mariah’s idea.Source:Getty
6. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.Source:Getty
7. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga…no, no.Source:Getty
8. Aubrey O’Day’s peacock makeup was a huge no.Source:Getty
9. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn’t.Source:Getty
10. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.
11. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.Source:Getty
12. Ashanti’s costume gives super DIY vibes.Source:Getty
13. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn’t translate well.Source:Getty
Black History Month 2023: Today's Freedom Fighters
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
20 Of Our Favorite Celebrity Nipples (NSFW PHOTOS)
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Ken Jeong, aka Mr. Chow, On What It's Like Showing His Small Winkie In "The Hangover 3"
"Naatu Naatu" Google Search Skyrockets After Historic Oscars Win But Fans Were Not Pleased With The "Brown Passing" Performance
The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
How Black Are You? Take This Quick Quiz To Find Out...