1. Gugu Mbatha-Raw was simply elegant in her sleeveless number.
2. Kelly Rowland made her first public appearance since giving birth and she looked heavenly in all white.
3. Carmen Ejogo was on trend with a sheer gray and black number.
4. Tracee Ellis Ross will be Tracee Ellis Ross.
5. Laverne Cox kept it simple and conservative in this peach and navy combo.
6. Vicky Jeudy killed in an ankle-length creme gown.
7. Danielle Brooks was radiant in a white mini-dress.
8. Samira Wiley switched it up and went for pants.
9. David Oyelowo brought his beautiful wife along.
10. Tia Mowry and hubby Cory Hardict also made it a date night.
11. Garcelle Beauvais put all the 20-something-year-olds to shame in this jumpsuit.
12. Uzo Aduba is all smiles as she poses for the photogs.
13. Common was dapper as usual in this metallic gray suit.
14. Ava DuVernay was elegant as usual.
15. John Legend was the gentleman he always is.
16. Jurnee Smollett-Bell opted for all white, with a pop-of-color lipstick.
17. Shonda Rhimes was pretty in powder pink.
18. Lorraine Toussaint went the polar opposite and opted for black.
19. Tika Sumpter did the same and opted for a black curve hugging dress.
20. Holly Robinson Peete went for an A-line skirt.
21. Teyonah Parris stunned in this metallic green pantsuit.
22. Sharon Leal was all smiles.
23. Chanel Iman showed us why she gets paid the big bucks for posing.
24. Sheryl Lee Ralph switched it up and rocked some burgundy leather.
25. Regina King rocked a metallic dress.
26. Erica Ash also made an appearance and stunned in emerald green.
27. Skylar Diggins’ guns were on full display.
28. Tichina Arnold took her accessories to the next level, as she was the only lady with a hat.
You May Also Like