1. Lindsay Lohan: Cady Heron was our entre into the world of “Mean Girls.”Source:Getty
2. Following yet another rehab stint, Lindsay starred in her OWN reality show and has recently moved to London to star in the play “Speed the Plow.”Source:Splash
3. Neil Flynn: As Cady’s dad, he did not even know what being grounded means…Source:Splash
4. The actor is once again playing a family man on ABC’s “The Middle.”Source:Splash
5. Ana Gasteyer: Cady Heron’s mother who loved Ladysmith Black Mambazo.Source:Getty
6. The SNL alum has since starred in hit television show “Suburgatory,” which was canceled earlier this year due to low ratings.
7. Tim Meadows: Mr. Duval was the dumbfounded principal who did not leave the West Side for this.Source:Getty
8. The actor is now starring in a new NBC comedy called “Marry Me.”Source:Splash
9. Rajiv Surendra: Kevin G.’s raunchy rap was cut too short, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.Source:Getty
10. He has since turned away completely from Hollywood and focused more on his art.Source:Twitter
11. Lizzy Caplan: Janis Ian was really a blonde!Source:Getty
12. The actress now plays groundbreaking sex researcher Virginia Johnson in Showtime’s “Masters of Sex.”Source:Getty
13. Daniel Franzese: Did Damian ever get his pink shirt back?Source:Getty
14. The actor recently penned a letter expressing how his “Mean Girls” character helped him come out of the closet.Source:Twitter
15. Rachel McAdams: The queen of the Plastics.Source:Getty
16. The actress won our hearts when she played Allie in the world-renowned chick-flick “The Notebook.” She is also rumored to be on the next season of “True Detective.”Source:Getty
17. Lacy Chabert: “No candy cane for you, Gretchen Wieners!”Source:Splash
18. After flying under the radar for a while, the actress resurfaced in “Christian Mingle,” a movie about, well, Christian Mingle.
19. Amanda Seyfried: Karen was the dumb blonde with psychic powers.
20. The actress is now a mega-star. She’s starred in box office hits such as “Les Miserables” and “Dear John.”
21. Jonathan Bennett: Aaron Samuels had Cady Heron swooning.
22. Jonathan is now showing his moves on “Dancing With The Stars.”Source:Splash
23. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey: The BFFs went on to write another hot comedy “Baby Mama” and have now hosted the Golden Globes two years in a row.
24. They’ve won numerous awards and are still as funny and awesome as ever.
You May Also Like