We have some grool news, guys: a Mean Girls reunion is underway. Sound the alarms! Just don’t trigger the fire alarm because, “Oh crap, my hair!”
Last week, Lindsay Lohan visited The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and dropped some sweet info:
“When I was backstage I saw Tina [Fey] and she mentioned maybe doing some kind of reunion. She said she was talking to Lorne [Michaels] about it, so she’s talking to the big boss.”
TMZ confirmed news of a reunion that’ll come just in time for the cult-classic’s ten-year anniversary next month. And we were just like:
Although we don’t have any details as far as when and where this will be taking place, we figured now is the perfect time to remember what the film has taught us about fashion and beauty, so:
1. On Wednesdays, we wear pink.
2. You can’t wear a tank top two days in a row and you can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week. Oh, and you can only wear jeans or track pants on Fridays–don’t break the rules, or else:
3. We get that wardrobe malfunctions sometimes just happen, so in the words of Tim Gunn, “Make it work.”
4. There’s nothing wrong with finding outfit inspo in magazines, window displays–or even the hallways at school.
5. Speaking of hallways, you better work ‘em like the runways of fashion month. Strut your stuff, but pay attention to where you’re going.
6. That vintage skirt from the ’80s is the ugliest effing skirt. (And so is that bracelet).
7. When your closet feels a little dull, shop your bestie’s wardrobe, because that’s what friends are for, right? Just don’t forget to return her (or his) things.
8. You’ll probably never look as flawless as Regina George in a back brace, but if she can do it, it’s worth a shot (or just avoid getting hit by school buses. That works, too).
9. In girl world, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.
10. It might be too early to think about costumes right now, but take a cue from Karen: all you need are animal ears. She’s a mouse, duh.
11. Lips are not for kissing. At least when you’ve spent all that time applying that luscious lip gloss.
12. But, don’t get too caught up in being vain….
13. Because at the end of the day….
PHOTO SOURCE: Giphy