All good things must come to end.
It’s official: 50 Cent and the Money Team are no more. There were rumors that this day was coming sooner rather than later, especially with the dissension within the camp and 50 Cent going to help Manny Pacquaio, aka Floyd Mayweather’s biggest rival.
50 Cent hopped on his Twitter to announce he’s no longer affiliated with SMS Promotions and that he was selling his Money Team jacket for just a dollar.
50 Cent tweeted:
- TMT IS OVER the money team is no longer a team. So it SMS promotions that’s it thats all. SMSaudio
- I’m no longer apart or down with TMT promotions. SMSaudio.
- If anyone wants a money team jacket I’m selling mine for a dollar. The nap back hat comes with it. That’s a fare price. SMSaudio
- I move the fighters to SMSpromotion cause the other half of the money team .Didnt put up there $MONEY$.SMSaudio.
- Get your TMT sweat suit NOW!! For just $7.99 on line No shipping and handling.SMSaudio
Welp, there you have it. Despite the Money Team breaking up, we’re sure every member will continue to get money.
What are your thoughts on the Money Team officially breaking up?
Let us know in the comment section below!