It’s hard not to be a fan of Mumford & Sons! Especially when their sophomore album Babel won a Grammy Award for Album of the Year.
The English folk rock band have recently completed a few shows in the U.S., which included a performance at the Barclays Center in February.
And now, Mumford & Sons are ready to do some more North American shows that will kick off May 21st at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alabama, and find the guys at the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre in Bonner, Springs, Kansas on June 17th, before they head out to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival in Colorado.
Mumford & Sons are currently on tour in Europe.
Check out the list of tour dates below!
Mumford & Sons North American Tour
- May 21 — Calgary, AB (Scotiabank Saddledome)
- May 22 — Edmonton, AB (Rexall Place)
- May 24 — Surrey, BC (Holland Park)
- May 26 — George, WA (Sasquatch Music Festival)
- May 27 — Portland, OR (Rose Garden Arena)
- May 29 — Berkeley, CA (Greek Theatre)
- May 30 — Berkeley, CA (Greek Theatre)
- May 31 — Berkeley, CA (Greek Theatre)
- June 2 — San Bernardino, CA (Glen Helen Regional Park)
- June 3 — Chula Vista, CA (Sleep Train Amphitheatre)
- June 5 — Phoenix, AZ (Desert Sky Pavilion)
- June 6 — Taos, NM (Kit Carson Park)
- June 8 — Austin, TX (Austin 360 Amphitheater)
- June 9 — Austin, TX (Austin 360 Amphitheater)
- June 11 — Dallas, TX (Gexa Energy Pavilion)
- June 12 — The Woodlands, TX (Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion)
- June 13 — New Orleans, LA (Mardi Gras World)
- June 15 — Manchester, TN (Bonnaroo Music Festival)
- June 17 — Bonner Springs, KS (Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre