Nostalgia is awesome.
Today is Monday, so GlobalGrind decided to turn your case of the Mondays into a funday, with a great ’90s post about Master P’s once-thriving record label No Limit Records.
Beginning his career by selling CDs out of the trunk of his car, Master P and his No Limit Soldiers went on to sell millions of records, causing Master P to be one of the most successful hip-hop moguls to-date.
From their gold No Limit chains to their life-size gold army tanks, No Limit literally had no limits.
At the end of last month, we brought you the 33 ’90s R&B groups we wished would get back together, and now we’re bringing you a limitless amount of No Limit.
Remember kids, if you don’t stop, than we won’t stop.
Take a trip down memory lane and check out the 23 reasons why you, me, and we, wanted to be No Limit Soldiers once upon a time.
1. You once dreamed of having a REAL gold and platinum army tank of your own like this…
2. But had to settle for this…
3. Or this.
4. Yelling “Make ‘Em Say Ughh” couldn’t be done without this movement here….
5. Or being “Bout it Bout It” couldn’t be done without this bounce…
6. Gold ceilings in your house became a normal aspiration…
7. You thought the name C-Murder was cool until….
… C-Murder actually got charged with murder.
8. Because yelling “Hoody Hoo” to get your friend’s attention was way cooler than just plain yelling…
9. Because Master P convinced you that album covers like this were “hot”…
10. And this one…
11. And this one…
12. And this one…
13. And this one…
14. And this one…
15. Oh, we can’t forget about this one.
16. Snoop Dogg was once a No Limit Soldier
17. Because you thought you could become a millionaire simply by selling CDs out of your car trunk.
18. When “charge it to the game” became an everyday expression.
19. When having the “hook up” couldn’t be said without saying…
20. “Holla if ya hear meh!!!” right after.
21. Because who wouldn’t want to dance like THIS while Silkk The Shocker awkwardly raps?
22. Because No Limit turned the geekiness of “It Ain’t My Fault” into…
23. Something SO cool and SO gangsta.
Meet The 2023 McDonald's Black and Positively Golden Change Leaders: 10 Young, Black Leaders Who Are Leading The Way to a Better Future
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
WTF! Bashid McLean Poses For A Photo With His Mother's Decapitated Head! (PHOTOS)
GOATED: Happy 42nd Birthday To Serena Williams!
HORRIFIC! Footage Shows Two Girls Brutally Beating 16-Year-Old Before Holding Her Down To Be Raped (GRAPHIC)
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Ken Jeong, aka Mr. Chow, On What It's Like Showing His Small Winkie In "The Hangover 3"