Tonight, marks Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and her family’s big return to cable television. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s second season will commence tonight on TLC at 9 p.m. EST.
We know the very first time you watched Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, you were probably saying to yourself, “what the…?”
But the fact of the matter is, there’s a little Honey Boo Boo inside of us all….
Okay, maybe not.
But we can all admit that there’s some kind of guilty pleasure that prompts us to tune in to watch all the redneck antics Honey Boo Boo and her crazy family offer.
From the neck rolling to the farting, Honey Boo Boo and her family are grossly entertaining.
So here it goes nothing.
Here are 17 honky tonk, John Deere-riding, belly flopping, four-wheel mudding, pig chasing redneck things we want to see on the new season of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo on TLC.
1. Honey Boo Boo getting a haircut with a hedge trimmer.
2. Honey Boo goes to the redneck water park.
3. Honey Boo Boo riding a redneck rollercoaster.
4. Redneck breakdancing.
5. Redneck extreme sporting.
6. Uncle Poodle doing more “poodle” things like…
9. and definitely this…
10. More redneck romance…
11. And of course we want to see more farting…
12. More finger snapping…
13. More neck rolling
14. Obviously, the neck-roll finger-snap combo
15. More tittie juggling
16. More belly squeezing…
17. And lastly, more relaxin’….and eatin’