One Direction’s Liam Payne suffered through an incident that left three of his friends burned and in the hospital earlier this week.
Apparently, his whole balcony went up in flames while his friend filled up the gas for a heating lamp. A source revealed to The Mirror:
“His friend went to fill up the gas for a heating lamp, there was some sort of accident and the whole balcony went up in flames.”
The incident at Liam’s Canary Wharf penthouse in East London left two of his friends with superficial burns on their hands and another friend with 20 percent burns on his hands and face. 80 percent of the balcony was ruined, and 30 people had to evacuate the building.
A firefighter who arrived to the scene had this to say about the tragic accident:
“Firefighters worked quickly and professionally to get the fire under control as quickly as possible. About 30 people left the building before we arrived and were not injured. Two of the occupants had superficial burns to their hands and the third had burns to his hands and face. All three have been taken to hospital.”
We hope to hear some better news soon! We will keep their families in our prayers.
SOURCE: PopCrush || Photo Credit: GETTY