There was the weekly illness we call the “Monday’s.”
Then there was this picture of
cuddling with First Lady Michelle Obama at the White House. Sesame Street‘s Elmo and Rosalita
And then…we were happy.
The dynamic team met in Washington D.C. on October 30th to announce a new initiative aimed at promoting healthier nutrition for school children. Turns out Elmo, Rosalita and the entire
Sesame Street crew got a new gig and will be joining with the Partnership for a Healthier America in a two-year agreement to promote greater fresh fruit and vegetable consumption by children.
Which made our hearts swell even more.
But then this picture of FLOTUS with her perfectly snatched brows while mid-story surfaced…
And then this one of her making a point came across our screens…
And all of this is evidence that Elmo and Rosalita are FLOTUS’ friends IRL and they can keep in real with each other. Which is enough to make us both jealous and excited.
Don’t judge us. Just thank us later when you realize how much better Elmo made your Monday.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
33 Of Michelle Obama's Flyest Style Moments (PHOTOS)
24 photos Launch gallery
1. We all know Michelle loves color! And we can't blame her, this dress looks too cute.
1 of 24
2. Michelle in this dress was unforgettable and one of our fave looks.
2 of 24
3. In her signature pick of a printed dress, we give you thumbs up, Michelle.
3 of 24
4. We absolutely adore pictures of our President and First Lady. Michelle keeps it simple while getting snapped with her hubby.
4 of 24
5. Michelle opts for prints while on vacation.
5 of 24
6. Michelle killed it with her black and red floral dress at the 50th Anniversary Of MLK's March On Washington.
6 of 24
7. Michelle Obama shows off her leg game, first lady style.
7 of 24
8. Arriving to Buckingham Palace, Michelle shows the British some of her USA style.
8 of 24
9. Michelle Obama looks gorgeous in a champagne dress alongside great accessories.
9 of 24
10. Michelle Obama shows off her curves with taste by adding a simple belt to her outfit.
10 of 24
11. Michelle Obama caught eyes at the Democratic National Convention.
11 of 24
12. Michelle Obama waving to the crowd in style during the Presidential Inaugural Parade.
12 of 24
13. Yes! Michelle Obama looks like perfection rocking this beautiful gown in London at the State Banquet.
13 of 24
14. Oh, Kill Em! Michelle Obama rocking all black from head to toe.
14 of 24
15. Michelle sizzles up the heat in her red dress at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner.
15 of 24
16. The added drop earrings to Michelle's red hot dress amps up the class.
16 of 24
17. Michelle Obama must know a real fashionista looks cute at all times, even when walking the dog.
17 of 24
18. Supporting her man in style, Michelle Obama at Obama's first inauguration.
18 of 24
19. Michelle Obama's printed skirt makes her sophisticated look fun.
19 of 24
20. Michelle Obama's outfit shines (literally!) with the help of some sparkle and pearls.
20 of 24
21. Michelle Obama rocks a one-shouldered silk chiffon organza gown for the Inauguration Ball.
21 of 24
22. Michelle Obama is definitely a fan of floral prints, she looks stunning showing off her lovely lady lumps.
22 of 24
23. Michelle Obama makes a fashion statement with her all purple outfit.
23 of 24
24. Hand in hand with Mr. President Obama, Michelle radiates in the colorful gown of choice.
24 of 24