With all the work Timbaland put in on Jay Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail album and Beyonce’s self-titled album, it came as no surprise when the two announced a partnership at Jay Z’s Roc Nation label/management firm last year.
But it seems like these two moguls are maintaining their musical momentum with yet another collabo titled “Bounce.” Now, you’re probably thinking, “Didn’t Jay Z and Timbaland already make a song called ‘The Bounce?'”
The answer is yes, but hey, take out the definite article and you have an entirely new song.
After hearing the demo version of “Bounce,” it made us reminisce about Jay and Timb’s extensive history of creating classic, yet colorful music. Over the past 15 years, Jay Z and Timbaland have recorded countless records together, some of which we love and some we could live without.
In honor of their classic collaborations, here are our 15 favorite Hov and Timbo collabos:
1. “Big Pimpin'” Featuring UGK
2. “N*gga What, N*gga Who” Featuring Jaz O & Amil
3. “Is That Yo Bitch?” Featuring Missy Elliott
4. “Hey Papi” Featuring Memphis Bleek
5. “Dirt Off Your Shoulder”
6. Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” Featuring Jay Z
7. “Hola Hovito”
8. Missy Elliott’s “One Minute Man (Remix)” Featuring Jay Z & Ludacris