It’s almost time to watch Draya Michele‘s return to television!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know the premiere of Basketball Wives LA is tonight and just like the rest of the nation, we’re super excited!
Us Weekly just revealed 25 things that we don’t know about Draya, so while you wait on the Basketball Wives LA drama, get to know one of our favorite reality tv girls below:
1. I tell the baristas at Starbucks that my name is Nicole.
2. My mom was the biggest Teena Marie fan ever. I grew up listening to her, I know every word to all of her songs and I’d been to two of her concerts.
3. I believe in psychics.
4. I have a phobia of electrical sockets…I once got shocked by the vacuum.
5. I really do feel 21 when I walk inside Forever 21.
6. I love cooking dinner.
7. I despise cooking breakfast.
8. I went to school to be an aesthetician. I was always fascinated with skin.
9. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and eat cookies in my sleep.
10. I have a patch of gray hairs in the front of my head that I refuse to dye. Instead, I pluck them.
11. For two years straight, I painted my nails Big Apple Red from OPI. I’ve finally moved on.
12. I want a daughter. Soon.
13. I think social networking is crucial to stay relevant and fresh nowadays.
14. I tried being a vegetarian three times, and failed miserably.
15. I’d like to say my Spanish food is pretty good.
16. I could totally sing backup for Alicia Keys.
17. Cigarette smoke is the second worst smell ever, with cigar smoke being number one.
18. I know all the classic California beach oldies from working at Hooters.
19. I’ve never had the guts to do karaoke before, but I want to so bad.
20. I took a robe from the Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas three years ago, and I’ve been doing my makeup in it everyday since.
21. I’m an Aquarius. Yes, I believe we are superior.
22. When I was younger, I wanted to be Posh Spice. Now that I’ve grown up, I want to be Victoria Beckham.
23. I have a purse inside my purse. That shows how frequently I change purses.
24. I want to be known for my beauty secrets and sense of humor. That’s all I want…is that too much to ask?
25. I’m no fun when I’m hungry on the set of Basketball Wives, so there always has to be food on set.
Well, now we know!
Are you guys tuning into BBW LA tonight?
SOURCE: Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Meet The 2023 McDonald's Black and Positively Golden Change Leaders: 10 Young, Black Leaders Who Are Leading The Way to a Better Future
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
WTF! Bashid McLean Poses For A Photo With His Mother's Decapitated Head! (PHOTOS)
Watch: BET+ Debuts 'First Lady of BMF: Tonesha Welch Story' Trailer & First Look Photos
GOATED: Happy 42nd Birthday To Serena Williams!
HORRIFIC! Footage Shows Two Girls Brutally Beating 16-Year-Old Before Holding Her Down To Be Raped (GRAPHIC)
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend