And The Owner Of The Infamous Oscar Selfie Is… Not Ellen!
Despite it being
‘ phone that captured the epic selfie that went down at the Ellen DeGeneres Oscars Sunday night, its ownership actually belongs to who snapped the pic. Bradley Cooper,
Here’s the way it works … the person who owns the now-famous photo is the person who actually took it … NOT the person who owns the camera or organized the shoot.
Cooper was the snapper … so it’s his.
It also turns out that the
pizza guy who delivered the pies at the Oscars was actually legit. Ellen invited him on her post-Oscar talk show, where he revealed Julia Roberts was his celebrity-crush and Ellen gave him his hefty tip of $1,000.
Check out the clip below:
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
The Best Moments From 2014's Oscar After Parties (PHOTOS)
26 photos Launch gallery
1. Kim Kardashian and Elton John's glasses are on the same page.
1 of 26
2. Selena Gomez and Zooey Deschanel were feeling it last night as they partied inside the Vanity Fair soiree.
2 of 26
3. Your dreams are Valid! Lupita holds on to her Oscar at the Governor's Ball.
3 of 26
4. Selena got some kisses from her official party buddy Vanessa Hudgens.
4 of 26
5. Photo Bomb! Jared Leto and Anne Hatheway get silly while heading inside the Vanity Fair Party.
5 of 26
6. Kate Hudson killed it last night in her dress.
6 of 26
7. Brad Pitt and Angelina whisper into each other's ears at the Governor's Ball.
7 of 26
8. Matthew McConaughey shows off his trophy.
8 of 26
9. Miss J showed up at the Oscar parties wearing this.
9 of 26
10. We know Steve McQueen got hops, but what a good guy sharing his win with Spike Lee.
10 of 26
11. Professional shade thrower Cate Blanchett still soaking in her win.
11 of 26
12. Keeping it in the family. Jared Leto and his brother showing off the win.
12 of 26
13. Pregnant Olivia Wilde had a craving and Jason Sudeikis made sure to give his baby mommy her In and Out Burger.
13 of 26
14. Chiwetel Ejiofor was all smiles at the Oscar parties despite going home empty handed.
14 of 26
15. Oscar winners Spike Jonze and Alfonso Cuarón were still riding high after their Oscar wins.
15 of 26
16. Kevin Spacey and Jimmy Kimmel's attempt to break Ellen's RT record.
16 of 26
17 of 26
18. Pharrell and his wife still best dressed.
18 of 26
19. John Ridley is an Oscar winner, who knew the guy who wrote 12 Years A Slave also wrote several episodes of Martin too?
19 of 26
20. Lady Gaga and Donatella Versace embraced at Elton John's annual Oscar bash.
20 of 26
21. Oscar Winners Brad Pitt and John Ridley share a moment inside the Governor's Ball.
21 of 26
22. Kim Kardashian and Kourtney stunned the crowd at Elton John's party.
22 of 26
23. Elton John got kisses from the pretty ladies.
23 of 26
24. Russell Simmons and Steven Tyler reunited at Elton's jam.
24 of 26
25. Heidi Klum and Mel B enjoy a moment...
25 of 26
26. Oh yeah, Heidi is a professional cake grabber.
26 of 26