Someone knows how to multitask.
Future welcomed a baby boy with his fiance Ciara and delivered a new song, all in the same week. Teaming up with the SixSense Foundation and his Dungeon Family, Future releases a new cut titled “Same MF” featuring singer Green Socks.
“Diamonds are forever, I said diamonds are forever/ Kanye said, but I know I’m way clever, If he lasts forever,” raps Future.
“Same MF” is scheduled to appear on the Tax Time movie soundtrack, due out sometime this summer. After spending a little time with his baby boy, fans can catch Future on tour this summer with Rico Love, Que, and many more.
Listen to Future and Green Socks’ new jam up top.
12 Reasons Why Ciara Is Having The Cutest Pregnancy Ever (PHOTOS)
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Ciara is making new pregnant (celebrity) friends like Drew Barrymore, which means future play dates.
1 of 14
2. Ciara still slays the red carpet even during her third trimester. (And looks better than most non-pregnant people).
2 of 14
3. She's reunited with some of her old friends who all have kids now. Maybe Ci's son will be interested in older women and take North West out on a date. Awww!
3 of 14
4. Her flawless, pregnant selfies are the cutest things on Instagram.
4 of 14
5 of 14
6. She's crazy in love. What's cuter than that?
6 of 14
7. Nothing in the world!
7 of 14
8. CiCi is not letting her baby bump stop her from working hard and looking good while doing so.
8 of 14
9. She still busts a move just like the Ciara we all grew to know and love, except now she has a bun in the oven.
9 of 14
10. She's fallen in love with the idea of being a mom already. Maybe she'll have another soon after she gives birth...
10 of 14
11. Maybe even triplets!
11 of 14
12. Her pregnancy has given her newfound curves.
12 of 14
13. Anytime Babara Walters rubs your belly, it not only means good luck, but that you're having the cutest pregnancy ever.
13 of 14
14. Her face is even more gorgeous now. Geez!
14 of 14