Fans got to hear a snippet of Eminem and Australian singer/songwriter Sia‘s collaboration last week, and now, Eminem releases the full version of “Guts Over Fear.”
“I was afraid to make a single song, afraid I would never find a way out,” sings Sia.
“Guts Over Fear” will appear on Denzel Washington film The Equalizer’s soundtrack and Eminem’s forthcoming album, Shady XV, which is due out later on this year.
The Equalizer will hit theaters nationwide on September 26. Take a listen to Em and Sia’s new collaboration below.
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem - fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the "Sing For the Moment" video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn't rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem's durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15