A$AP Ferg is known for his dope visuals, and “New Level” with Future is no exception.
While touring around the country with G-Eazy on his “When It’s Dark Out” tour, Ferg found time to link up with the Purple Reign rapper to shoot the video for their latest collaboration.
Premiered by Noisey, the four-minute video features three perfect representatives who understand the grind of reaching new levels— Cleveland Browns player Josh Gordon, Olympic fencer Daryl Homer, and professional BMX rider Nigel Sylvester.
Ferg’s also slated to direct Future’s upcoming “Thought It Was A Drought” music video. “New Level” will appear on Fergenstein’s forthcoming sophomore album Always Strive And Prosper.
Watch Ferg and Future glow up above.
How Future Changed The World In 2015
13 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 13
2. This happened.
2 of 13
3. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
3 of 13
4. LeBron James knows what's up.
4 of 13
5. Even the Pope became an avid believer.
5 of 13
6. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
6 of 13
7. Future proved that he can still please his Hive, as well as his child.
7 of 13
8. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
8 of 13
9. The release of "What A Time To Be Alive" had Meek's comments in shambles.
9 of 13
10. He made memes the best they've ever been.
10 of 13
11. The world still may have yet to realize this.
11 of 13
12. We found out what would happen if Future knows Metro Boomin' don't trust you.
12 of 13
13. He's even got us on lock for 2016 as far as his "Monster 2" tape.
13 of 13