Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump and his supporters were roundly criticized and condemned as racists after a video surfaced of acolytes assaulting a Black woman at a Super Tuesday rally in Louisville, Ky.
The assault came after Trump interrupted his speech to order that the young protester be removed from the rally. Followers then began to yell at and push the woman, who can be heard asking them not to touch her.
The incident happened after Black Lives Matter protesters were also removed from rallies at Valdosta State University in rural Georgia and at Radford University in Virginia.
If this is how Trump intends to “Make America Great Again,” he can keep it. Watch the video above and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty | VIDEO CREDIT: New York Daily News
21 Of President Barack Obama's Best Photos Of 2015
1. JANUARY: President Obama delivers the State of the Union address with the support of vice president Joe Biden. Obama gained mass support after his joke about winning both terms.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. APRIL: President Obama arrives in Jamaica to meet with the 15-member Caribbean Community. His trip marked a first for the sitting president and second since the country's independence.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. JUNE: President Obama and German Chancellor Angela Merkel are seen talking during the president's trip to the G7Summit in Bavaria, Germany.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. JUNE: President Obama sings "Amazing Grace" during the eulogy for South Carolina state senator and Rev. Clementa Pinckney during Pinckney's funeral service. Clementa was one of the nine victims who died after suspected shooter Dylann Roof entered the AME church and opened fire.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. SEPTEMBER: President Obama is featured on the popular show "Running Wild With Bear Grylls." Obama took the trip to highlight the importance of climate control.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. SEPTEMBER: The First Couple serve as "love goals" at the White House's state dinner for Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Madame Peng Liyuan. Obama and Xi announced an agreement on controlling climate change and a mutual outlook on cyber security.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. OCTOBER: President Obama meets with Ahmed Mohamed, the student who was detained by Texas police for his homemade clock. The president stood by the teen, who many believe was the victim of Islamophobia.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. NOVEMBER: President Obama issues a warning to his critics who "pop off" at his policies towards Syrian refugees. Speaking at the OP 21 United Nations conference on climate change, Obama welcomed his Republican critics to the White House to lay down their own policies. No one has responded.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. DECEMBER: President Obama addresses the public from the Oval Office regarding the San Bernardino shooting.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. DECEMBER: All grown up! The First Family, including Obama's mother-in-law Marian Robinson, is seen at the White House's national Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Dec. 2.Source:Getty 10 of 10
Trump Supporters Spark Outrage Over Assault Of Black Woman At Super Tuesday Rally was originally published on newsone.com