FeaturesTrending right now
- Eyes Playing Tricks: A Sisqó Imposter Goes Too Far
- Watch: Soulja Boy Goes Ballistic On Chris Brown For Cancelling Their Boxing Match
- Here's Why Karrueche Filed A Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Watch: This Almost Famous Actor Says a False Rape Allegation Hurt His Career
- Alex Trebek Dropping Bars On Jeopardy Will Make Your Day
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was Racially Profiled At A London Airport
FeaturesTrending right now
- This Behind-The-Scenes Tour Clip Of A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Will Make You Smile...
- Alternative Hip-Hop Facts! Kanye Denied Slamming Drake But The Rant Is On Video...
- Watch Mr. Probz's Provocative New Video For 'Till You're Loved'
- Grammys Chairman Doesn't Think Race Has Much To Do With Beyoncé's Loss
- The Roots' Basketball Musical Is Coming To All-Star Weekend
- Adele Beat Out Beyoncé And Rihanna For George Michael Grammy Tribute
- QuizzesFeaturesTrending right now
- VideoFeaturesTrending right now
- 'Bronzeville' Ep. 3: The Copeland Gang Investigates A Suspicious String Of Gambling Winners
- Extra Butter: Tracy Morgan & 'Fist Fight' Costar Jillian Bell Talk Black Twitter, Charlie Day Raps An Ice Cube Verse
- Watch The Cast Of 'Underground' Talk Bringing History To Life At Sundance
- Getting To Know Cardi B: 'God Put The Strip Club In My Way To Save Me'
- 'Bronzeville' Podcast: Episode Two
- Extra Butter: The Cast Of 'LEGO Batman' Reveals Which Rappers They Want On Their Justice Squad
Sara Haile-MariamWhy Max Skolnik Should Be Elected To D.C. Council
Before proceeding – I asked my new friend Alston, 16, to read this post before publishing it. He told me the piece wasn’t too long – a concern of mine – and asked me to explain what politics was both in person and upfront in this post. EXCLUSIVE: Why The 2012 Election Cycle Sucks! […]Why The 2012 Election Cycle Sucks!
The truth is a powerful thing. But in our politics, it’s also a pretty scarce thing… The truth? The 2012 Election Cycle is little more than a depressing exercise in what happens when all bets are off– when things like human decency and complexity take a back seat to pontification and electoral strategies, identity politics […]ILLER: Obama Zombies Strike Back
Campus Progress embarked on Mission Iller with one, and only one, objective: to inject young people into the conversation around the midterm elections. The video doesn’t promote any particular candidate or party. The video isn’t even trying to convince young people to vote (that part comes later). The video is a sarcastic response to the […]Iller: Obama Zombies Strike Back!
Young people are not going to vote in the midterm elections…or so we’ve been told. The narrative is set in stone and contemplating the alternative is little more than a futile exercise. I’d say it’s just about as futile as imagining in 2007 that Barack Obama could ever be Vice President, let alone President… You’ll […]Barack Obama Took This Stage, You Can Too
Unexcited, disillusioned, frustrated, irritated, hopeless, crushed, cautiously optimistic, demoralized, confused…. The list of terms used to describe the political state of young America goes on, and on, and on. Yet despite the widespread assumption that we’ve collectively retreated, not a day goes by where a young person doesn’t do something on their campus, or in […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.