Fans are thrilled to have beloved ABC comedy series “Abbott Elementary” back this week. The eighth episode of season 2 titled “Egg Drop” featured an annoying Janine prying her way into an eighth grade science experiment. Fans celebrate with their hilarious reactions on social media.
This episode was full of exciting moments with our favorite elementary school teachers. When the eighth grade science class participates in an egg drop activity, Janine insists her second grade class join in. Meanwhile, a holier than thou Barbara is shocked at the revealing clothing one of her student’s parents wears.
The teacher’s literally start the episode, having a “bone” to pick from their school garden. We find out later that it was a rib bone and Gregory’s way of keeping them out of his perfectly designed and groomed garden.
During their midterm development meeting, the teachers discuss their holiday plans and what activities they will be doing for their students ahead of the long-awaited break. Janine does what she does best, intruding on another teacher’s plans and inviting her second graders to be involved in his eighth grade “Egg Drop.”
Barbara addresses one of her student’s parents, who sports revealing clothing to show off her explicit tattoos. Guest star Raven Goodwin portrays Tameka’s mom, who we later discover has her own lingerie brand with more expletives written across them.
It was an unusual episode as Janine was obviously far too “eggxcited” for their physics experiment. Ms. Barber cyber stalks her student’s parent online, and Principal Ava somehow gave solid advice for once.
Eventually, Janine realized that while the egg drop may have been too advanced for her students, she could create another important lesson in the name of science. It was still a major fail, but the children smiled in the end.
Be sure to stream “Abbot Elementary” on Hulu.
Check out fans eggxpectations and reactions to the latest episode below:
1. They’re Back!Source:quintabrunson
2. Jokes Cause Ms. Barbara Would NEVERSource:TVFan43
3. Barbara Was Quick With ItSource:AshesWeAllFall_
5. Featuring Raven GoodwinSource:joshuachenault1
6. Principal Ava Giving Good Advice?Source:AbsurdlyM
7. Still FunnySource:Mihrimah_FS
8. Now, That’s GREAT ParentingSource:Mihrimah_FS
9. We Were Definitely Mr. Krabs ShockedSource:bvdgvy
12. They Play Too MuchSource:sp_capalot
13. The Close Up Took Us OutSource:jelisamorris
14. These Two Are The BestSource:sxarlights
15. Ava Making SenseSource:rasonrodd
16. Getting Ready for Thanksgiving DebatesSource:TvMoviesGirl
18. Not Ralph!!!Source:westspalace
19. Barb Don’t PlaySource:sxarlights
20. *Clutches Cross*Source:fattysalmonroll
21. We Know A Great Woman When We See OneSource:Abovethelaw187
22. This Week’s Reactions Are EliteSource:laceyheatt
23. When Barbara Ran Down A List of Her Favorite B’sSource:AbsurdlyM
Black History Month 2023: Today's Freedom Fighters
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
20 Of Our Favorite Celebrity Nipples (NSFW PHOTOS)
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Ken Jeong, aka Mr. Chow, On What It's Like Showing His Small Winkie In "The Hangover 3"
"Naatu Naatu" Google Search Skyrockets After Historic Oscars Win But Fans Were Not Pleased With The "Brown Passing" Performance
The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
Solange Don't Play Bout Her Big Sis Beyoncé: Check Out This Hilarious Viral Story About The Knowles Family