1. We first met Justin on “The Mickey Mouse Club” back in the ’90s.
2. He then went on to join N’Sync and ruled the later part of the decade with his bandmembers.
3. And they made very unfortunate fashion choices.
4. Really, really bad hair choices.
5. He went on to date Britney Spears and this outfit happened at the 2001 VMAs.
6. After disbanding N’Sync and consciously uncoupling from Britney Spears, Justin released his debut album “Justified,” which earned him two Grammys.
7. After a three year hiatus, JT made a comeback with “Future Sex/Lovesounds,” which produced some romantic classics.
8. He also ventured into the fashion biz, starting William Rast with longtime friend Trace Ayala.
9. He then took another break from his music and focused on acting, starring in “The Social Network” with Andrew Garfield and Jessie Eisenberg.
10. JT was also in “Friends With Benefits” alongside Mila Kunis.
11. The co-stars were so much like “brother and sister” that this boob/crotch grab happened at the 2011 VMAs.
12. He also showed his dramatic skills in “In Time” alongside Amanda Seyfried.
13. In 2014, JT and Jess are reportedly expecting their first child.
You May Also Like