Netflix’s fan-favorite dating series Love Is Blind is back with Season 2. The series exploring the lives of singles who want to be loved for who they are, rather than what they look like, have signed up for a less conventional approach to modern dating in Chicago where they hope to meet the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with (without ever having seen them). Check out first look photos and meet the cast below.
The show fans fell in love with in February 2020 returns with hot new singles, who will have no distractions from the outside world. The singles talk to a stream of potential love interests and when a meaningful connection is made, they propose and then lay their eyes on their fiancé for the first time. The series will highlight the engaged couples back in the real world. As they plan their wedding day, they will quickly discover whether they can turn their emotional connection into a physical one before the fast-approaching ceremony. The 10-part binge-worthy series is hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey.
Strong Black Lead featured the Black cast members on Instagram yesterday (Feb. 1) ahead of the Season 2 debut.
Will looks, race or age truly matter if love is really blind? Love Is Blind Season 2 premieres Feb. 11 to Netflix. Starting February 11th, new episodes of Love is Blind (S2) will roll out each Friday across 10 episodes, following the couples’ journey for love:
- Week 1 (Friday, February 11): Epsiodes 1-5
- Week 2 (Friday, February 18): Episodes 6-9
- Week 3 (Friday, February 25): Episodes 10 (finale)
Meet the cast in the short 3-minute trailer and check out first look photos of some of the cast members below.
MEET THE SINGLES:
- Abhishek ‘Shake’– 33, Veterinarian / House DJ
- Aja– 28, Paralegal
- Brandon– 36, Insurance Broker
- Brian– 32, Advertising Strategist
- Caitlin– 31, Medical Software Sales
- Chassidy– 34, Business Owner
- Danielle– 29, Associate Director, Marketing
- Deepti– 31, Information (Data) Analyst
- Haseeb– 28, Lawyer
- Hope– 32, Sales Manager
- Iyanna– 27, Program Coordinator
- James ‘Joey’– 30, Business Strategy Consultant
- Jarrette– 32, Project Manager
- Jason– 31, Flight Attendant
- Jeremy– 36, Director/Entrepreneur
- Juhie– 31, Clinical Therapist
- Julius– 39, Logistics Manager
- Kara– 32, Client Service Manager
- Kyle– 29, Glazier
- Mallory– 32, Communications Manager
- Natalie– 29, Consulting Manager
- Nick– 36, VP of Product Marketing
- Olivia– 29, Recruitment Partner
- Rocky– 30, Executive