1. Draya was a “fine ass girl,” as usual, taking the plunge in a floor-length, low-cut dress.
2. Ne-Yo had his Red Octobers all over the red carpet.
3. Two of Destiny’s children, Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams, reunited on the red carpet.
4. Melissa De Sousa was looking like a tall glass of milk in an all-white ensemble.
5. Keke Palmer played with a color in a canary yellow cutout dress paired with a purple lippy and gold pumps.
6. Taraji P. Henson–absolutely gorgeous!
7. Regina Hall adds a pop of pink to her monochromatic ensemble.
8. Michael Ealy was on his suit & tie ish, looking deliciously dapper for the evening.
9. Meagan Good waltzed down the red carpet in a flowing Michael Costello creation.
10. Mary J. Blige gave us a little peep show in a slashed tight black dress.
11. La La showed a whole lotta leg in Alexander McQueen.
12. Kevin Hart opted for a cream-colored suit and an air tie.
13. Gabrielle Union was the cream of the crop (top) in lacy separates.
14. Ms. Keri Baby! Keri Hilson kept it cute in a white blazer paired with black bottoms and Christian Louboutins.
You May Also Like