Victoria Monét celebrated the 50th anniversary of Tres Generaciones Tequila at a star-studded event in Hollywood last night (July 27). The Grammy nominated performer gave attendees a performance for the ages with complimentary cocktails and great vibes all around. Check out photos from the event inside.
Tres Generaciones®, a premium tequila rooted in the spirit of perseverance, celebrated the brand’s 50th anniversary at a star-studded event in prominent Hollywood venue Citizens News. The event featured an exclusive performance by Grammy nominated artist Victoria Monét, who performed new songs from her upcoming album Jaguar II. The event also featured a performance by one of R&B’s up and coming artist, Afro-Mexican singer Immasoul and live DJ sets by Joe Kay and Cory Townes.
Inside the VIP event, which converted Citizen News into a themed event space, guests celebrated the launch of Familia Tres, a one-of-a-kind talent collective of world-renowned musicians, artists and tastemakers who embody the brand’s “Fail Twice, Get Up Tres” mantra, an unrelenting pursuit of what gives us meaning.
The live performances were coupled with a first-look at the brand’s new limited-edition content hub – ‘GENERACIONES’ – which features exclusive interviews that highlight stories of Familia Tres, profiles, cocktail recipes and more. Attendees enjoyed the event while sipping signature Tres Generaciones cocktails like the Tres Pina Paloma and the Tres Hibiscus Margarita.
As the brand marks its 50th anniversary, Familia Tres honors its rich history of persistence and hard work through cultural figures that demonstrate the same determined ethos with Familia. Familia Tres proudly showcases notable go-getters and tastemakers who touch different facets of the music industry including Victoria Monét, Shaniqwa Jarvis, Immasoul, Cory Townes, Letty Peniche and Sam Selolwane.
Check out photos of the industry tastemakers and artists in attendance below:
1. THE Victoria Monet, Honey!Source:Getty
2. Joe Kay Did His ThingSource:Getty
3. Cory Townes Too!Source:Getty
4. A Beautiful EventSource:Getty
5. Tres Generaciones TequilaSource:Getty
6. Moves on MovesSource:Getty
7. The Stars Were OutSource:Getty
9. All SmilesSource:Getty
10. Closer Look At The Cocktail MenuSource:Getty
13. Gorgeous EventSource:Getty
14. Gorgeous, Gorgeous GirlsSource:Getty
15. Guys Stepped Out Too!Source:Getty
16. NEW MusicSource:Getty
17. More From The GuestsSource:Getty
21. Everyone Had A Grand TimeSource:Getty
22. More PerformancesSource:Getty
23. So Much FunSource:Getty
26. Go DJ!Source:Getty
28. Beauty EverywhereSource:Getty
30. We Just Love Victoria!Source:Getty
31. That GIRL!Source:Getty
32. The Attendees Came ThroughSource:Getty
33. Gang’s All HereSource:Getty
34. Thanks Tres Generaciones!Source:Getty
Our Fave Celebs In Raf Simons To Celebrate The Historic Brand's Closing [Gallery]
AT&T Dream In Black Celebrates 50 Years of Hip-Hop
Side By Side: 8 Unlikely Hip Hop Collaborations We Never Knew We Needed
The History You Never Knew About The Hip Hop Hits You Love
For The Ladies: Five Queens Confidently Killing It In Hip Hop
Actor Lance Gross Shares His Journey, Talks Diverse Representation in Film and More with Current HBCU Student
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
A Brighter Future for Black Women in STEM: Kimberly Bryant and HBCU Student Cadence Patrick Are Making It Happen