The Bajan pop princess stars in a new television commercial, promoting three major events happening in February: the NFL Super Bowl 50, the 58th Annual Grammy Awards, and a Late Show with Stephen Colbert special. In the commercial, RiRi takes the field in a gold dress, heels, and shades, as she represents The Grammys. Stephen Colbert plays the referee in a coin toss between sportscaster Jim Nantz (representing the Super Bowl 50), and Rihanna to determine which event goes first.
CBS is headed for a busy month, with the Super Bowl 50 airing on February 7th, followed by a special live broadcast of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. The Grammys will be airing live from L.A. a week later. Watch the promo above and stay tuned for RiRi’s ANTI album.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Kylie Jenner, Will & Jada, Zendaya, & More Attend Rihanna's 2nd Annual Diamond Ball
1. The hostess was gorgeous in Dior.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Will and Jada Smith pose with Ri.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart hosted the star-studded event.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. EJ Johnson strutted the carpet.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Kevin Hart and his fiancee looked flawless.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Kylie Jenner gave a major train moment.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Draya rocked a classy black gown.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Holly Robinson Peete shimmered in gold.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Laughs and love.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Rih blew kisses to the crowd.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Kylie brought singer Justine Skye as her date.Source:Instagram 11 of 12
12. Of course, Zendaya slayed.Source:Instagram 12 of 12