“The Monster” is alive and well, ya’ll.
Marshall Mathers’ Instagram, is currently shooting the video for the Eminem -assisted “ Rihanna The Monster,” the third single off of his just-released MMLP2 album.
We haven’t seen much yet, but the sultry photo of Slim Shady and Rih Rih is definitely promising. According
to Rap-Up, the video was directed by Rich Lee, who did the emo “Not Afraid” video from a couple of years back.
We’re sure Em is pretty happy being on set: news came out earlier
today that the rapper’s latest project just went platinum.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem - fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the "Sing For the Moment" video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn't rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem's durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15