As the holiday season steadily approaches, many are getting ready to enjoy quality family time, amazing food and in the true American spirit – Black Friday shopping.
For some, shopping on the Friday following Thanksgiving is not only a tradition, but a sport. However, amid all of the controversy surrounding Barneys New York and its racial profiling scandal, you might want to take a minute to reevaluate your shopping strategy.
In a hilarious video courtesy of Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show, correspondent Jessica Williams gives some well-needed tips for shopping – while black.
In one scene, Williams tells a black bystander that they should always have a “white person” with them as they shop in order to avoid being stopped by security. Other tips include bringing department store security guards cookies and alerting everyone of your presence as you enter a store.
Take a look at the video above and be ready to laugh and have a SMH moment all at the same time.
VIDEO CREDIT: Comedy Central
The Best Celeb Selfies Of All Time (PHOTOS)
50 photos Launch gallery
1. First Lady Michelle Obama reminds us why she is so amazing as she snaps a selfie with Bo.
1 of 50
2. Taylor Swift takes a selfie with her Grammy.
2 of 50
3. Miley Cyrus channeled Lil' Kim this Halloween and took a celebratory selfie.
3 of 50
4. Miley and her tongue have had quite the year.
4 of 50
5. Miley Cyrus and her pooch pucker up for a selfie.
5 of 50
6. Vanessa Hudgens is smokin' hot during her recent "selfie" shoot.
6 of 50
7. Norman Reddus & Andrew Lincoln of "The Walking Dead" look alive and well while posing in the sun.
7 of 50
8. Vanessa Simmons gives us major selfie face.
8 of 50
9. Amber Rose spends some quality selfie time with Baby Bash.
9 of 50
10. Christina Milian is in the zone as she chucks the deuces for a selfie.
10 of 50
11. Katy Perry is purrfect as she gives us some selfie action.
11 of 50
12. Kim Kardashian is bootylicious in one of the most popular selfies of all-time.
12 of 50
13. Lindsay Lohan doesn't let controversy stop her from snapping a selfie on set.
13 of 50
14. Wow! Amanda Bynes is known for her Twitter rants and scandalous selfies.
14 of 50
15. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson & Lenny Kravitz smiled for some selfie bonding time on-set of "Catching Fire."
15 of 50
16. Sanaa Lathan has every reason to smile for selfies, seeing as her new film "The Best Man Holiday" is at the top of the box office.
16 of 50
17. LeBron James may be king while at a photoshoot, but that does not mean he can't smile for a self portrait.
17 of 50
18. Kerry Washington has had one of her best years ever. The "Scandal" star is never one to shy away from a selfie.
18 of 50
19. Tiny and her colorful daughter Zonnique give an OMG! moment during a selfie shoot.
19 of 50
20. Back before Solange cut her hair, she was BFF's with La La and a fan of the selfie.
20 of 50
21. Newlyweds Pharrell & Helen are down for the selfie cause while riding backseat.
21 of 50
22. Kylie Jenner shows that there is more than one diva in the fam.
22 of 50
23. Kendall Jenner sports cornrows and face paint while snapping a selfie.
23 of 50
24. This selfie proved to the world that the Jenner sisters are unmistakably "hot."
24 of 50
25. Perhaps the Jenner girls learned the art of taking the selfie from big sis, Khloe Kardashian.
25 of 50
26. Khloe and Mama Kris get festive while focusing that frontal camera.
26 of 50
27. Yes, even the Pope decided to get in on the selfie craze with a few fans/followers. How dope!
27 of 50
28. Macklemore and Justin Timberlake bring sexy back via this awesome selfie flick.
28 of 50
29. Selena Gomez, why must you be so sexy? Please keep doing this "selfie" thing.
29 of 50
30. Aaron Paul tweeted this pic shortly after tying the knot with his wife, Lauren Parsekian.
30 of 50
31. Karrueche decided to dress up for Halloween as Aprodite and boy, did she give us an awesome "selfie."
31 of 50
32. Karrueche x Cornrows = Selfie Magic.
32 of 50
33. Beyonce had the world doing a double take when she debuted this selfie with a brand new hair cut (we later found out it was a wig).
33 of 50
34. Queen Bey gave the Beyhive some selfie action via her Tumblr page.
34 of 50
35. Justin Bieber works out and wants you to know it. Take a look as he snaps a shot of his washboard abs.
35 of 50
36. Beiber gives you the romantic eyes while taking a picture of himself.
36 of 50
37. Nick Jonas had us drooling just a little when he showed off his amazing body.
37 of 50
38. Anthony Weiner might have jeopardized his political career over scandalous selfies posted on Twitter.
38 of 50
39. Geraldo Rivera, why?
39 of 50
40. Chris Brown & Rihanna gave us selfie action during one of their happier times.
40 of 50
41. There she is again, while sporting short hair and a frown. Why the long face, Rih?
41 of 50
42. Rihanna, one of the queens of selfies, truly does not disappoint.
42 of 50
43. Kim Kardashian shows off her botched tan lines while snapping a selfie.
43 of 50
44. Gaga does some selfie tea.
44 of 50
45. Lady Gaga just woke up from her selfie nap.
45 of 50
46. Angela Simmons shows off her jewelry game.
46 of 50
47. The Obama girls show off their selfie swag.
47 of 50
48. Gaga is a gypsy, hey.
48 of 50
49. Even Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton do it.
49 of 50
50. Katy Perry & Rasheeda Jones pose for some sexy selfie time.
50 of 50