This year’s American Music Awards had a roster full of some pretty big performers. Actually really BIG!
Katy Perry opened the show with her song “Unconditionally,” sporting a kimono and a grand Japanese theme.
Lady Gaga and R.Kelly were a match made in theatrical heaven performing a presidential themed version of their song “Do What You Want.”
Miley Cyrus kept things pretty toned down surprisingly but did show skin of course. With a huge moving cat on the screen behind her, she performed “Wrecking Ball.”
Justin Timberlake and his “Tennessee Boys” were one of the first performances. The “Suit & Tie” singer woo-ed the crowd with his guitar in hand.
Jennifer Lopez paid major homage to Cuban legend Celia Cruz with a spectacular, colorful performance filled with about two or three wardrobe changes.
And it didn’t end there! Check out more below!
A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera:
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Celebs Hit The 2013 American Music Awards Red Carpet (PHOTOS)
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Taylor Swift was ever so sparkly.
1 of 21
2. Kendall and Kylie Jenner rock black and white.
2 of 21
3. Zendaya rocked super long mermaid hair and all white.
3 of 21
4. Daddy's girl. Miley poses with her pops Billy Ray Cyrus.
4 of 21
5. Jennifer Hudson flaunted her short hair and leg in orange.
5 of 21
6. Ciara was super sexy letting skin show through an almost completely see-through dress.
6 of 21
7. Ariana Grande went a little Jessica Rabbit with a sequence number.
7 of 21
8. Naya Rivera show off major cleavage in a black dress
8 of 21
9. Katy Perry kept it quirky with a polka dot number
9 of 21
10. R.Kelly was on the scene.
10 of 21
11. Giuliana Rancic looked perfect in a copper number.
11 of 21
12. R.Kelly was on the scene.
12 of 21
13. Kendall Jenner stuns in all white everything.
13 of 21
14. Kylie kept it class in black and white.
14 of 21
15. One Direction band mates matched in grey and black.
15 of 21
16. Kelly Osbourne prepared for the chilly weather with a long sleeve dress.
16 of 21
17. Nicole Richie donned a mid-riff revealing white dress.
17 of 21
18. Tyga stunted in a shiny blazer.
18 of 21
19. Zoe Saldana served some pattern
19 of 21
20. Christina Aguilera was another in all white.
20 of 21
21. Heidi Klum let some skin show in a fringe number.
21 of 21