The customer met with police at the Wendy’s location where she ordered the burger, and cops claim Seiber immediately admitted the blunt was hers.
According to police, Seiber said she had been smoking pot on the job and conveniently “misplaced” the blunt inside the customer’s burger … right on top of the pickle.
The blunt was taken as evidence and Seiber was arrested for possession of marijuana.
Needless to say, she was promptly fired. TMZ spoke with the customer who claimed she experienced food poisoning-type symptoms after the incident and had to be hospitalized. A representative from Wendy’s had this to say about the incident:
“Obviously the employee broke the rules and did not follow proper food handling steps … We are deeply sorry that this incident occurred.” The rep says the franchisee is working out a favorable solution with the customer, including paying her medical bills.
Could it be that the food poisoning came from the fast food joint’s burger…not from the joint itself? Hey, we’re just playing devil’s advocate here.