American Hustle is dream made in Hollywood heaven.
The movie stars a ton of major players (including Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner, Louis C.K. and more) rocking insane ’70s clothing and equally funky hairstyles (have you seen Bradley Cooper’s perm?)
The new film from Silver Linings Playbook director David O. Russell is based on an actual FBI sting operation, and chronicles the story of cops, criminals and everything in between. It is a quintessential drama filled with love, lust, crime and sex.
We got a chance to chop it up with the cast to talk about everything from their ’70s transformations, to who really was the ultimate hustler on set.
Be sure to take a look at the video above and catch American Hustle, in theaters now.
Jennifer Lawrence's Cutest Red Carpet Looks (PHOTOS)
28 photos Launch gallery
1. Vamp looks damn good on her.
1 of 28
2. Holy side boob.
2 of 28
3. Look at that tiny waist!
3 of 28
4. More black and white with "Hunger Games" costar Josh Hutcherson.
4 of 28
5. JLaw looks a vision in cobalt blue.
5 of 28
6. Fierce posing in navy blue.
6 of 28
7. Showing off her new pixie in a belted frock.
7 of 28
8. Flawless makeup.
8 of 28
9. With Liam and Josh in an asymmetrical gown.
9 of 28
10. Love it or hate it, Jennifer still looks sexy in this see-through creation.
10 of 28
11. With her brother in leather and black lace.
11 of 28
12. Grecian goddess.
12 of 28
13. We LOVE this look.
13 of 28
14. JLaw works black and white and strapless.
14 of 28
15. With Bradley Cooper in a textured dress.
15 of 28
16. Jennifer Lawrence's cut cut and pocket pose.
16 of 28
17. This sky blue dress does everything for Jennifer's curves.
17 of 28
18. Brocade yellow and french braids.
18 of 28
19. Gorgeous and simple Dior dress at the Golden Globes.
19 of 28
20. The infamous wardrobe malfunction dress looked damn good when it stayed together.
20 of 28
21. A cute tuxedo jacket takes this look to the next level.
21 of 28
22. The golden child of the Oscars in Dior.
22 of 28
23. Both Oscar winners in pale pink. Anne, eh. Jenn? YES.
23 of 28
24. Can we get this for New Year's?
24 of 28
25. Short crop and mesh goodness.
25 of 28
26. With Marion Cotillard at the Met Ball.
26 of 28
27. Old school glamour in a veil.
27 of 28
28. Pantsuit realness.
28 of 28