Basketball Wives: L.A. star Brittish Williams is new to the reality TV scene, but behind-the-scenes, she may be in more trouble than anyone would’ve guessed.
The fiancé to overseas basketball star Lorenzo Gordon has reportedly had a lien placed against her property, as she owes $1,816.84 on her house in Missouri. Not to mention, her online store Love of Labels Boutique was given an “F” rating by the Better Business Bureau.
According to The YBF, her company has received over 30 complaints in the past 8 months with no response.
The site reports that these factors lowered Williams’ boutique rating:
- 23 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 7 complaints filed against business.
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula’s smallest size classification.
Fox2 reports that Brittish sent this statement through her publicist:
“I would like to sincerely apologize as the founder/creator of Love of Labels to all those who were affected by the delay in items shipped. Love of Labels takes this matter very seriously, which is why we have switched to a larger manufacture that allows us to ship ALL orders the next business day. I can assure you that your concerns are not being overlooked and that we are working effortlessly to accommodate every request.”
“Tonight was a very interesting episode, if I must say so myself. I was embarrassed by the way I behaved last episode. I didn’t even want to discuss it. But sometimes we all have bad days that we aren’t proud, so it’s time to let go and move on. In other scenes, I see I am the topic of discussion tonight: Aunty D (Draya), Brandi and Malyashia. I was amazed that Aunty D had the nerve to give me advice about how to be mature and last episode she expressed that she had just started wearing underwear??? MMMMMM . . . And why does she care if I hang out with Jackie??! Everyone in the group is AT LEAST 6+ years older than me. And we all know Jackie isn’t 50. . . Stop it.”
Brittish may have bigger problems than Draya… For photos of the complaints and more, head over to The YBF.
SOURCE: TheYBF | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram